It’s important to know that there is someone you can call for help with your health and your family’s health.
Our customer advocates are specially trained and available to help you with questions or concerns about your health care plan.
Thanks to concierge customer service, our customer advocates are able to:
- Provide information about your benefits.
- Help you select or change your primary care physician, if applicable.
- Sign you up for condition management programs.
- Order replacement member ID cards.
- Update your address or other personal information.
- Share information about the services available to you.
- Help you file a formal grievance.
Any time you have questions or concerns about your health plan, concierge customer service is the place to start. Our goal is to provide our members with quality customer service to ensure satisfaction with your health plan.
If you have questions for our customer advocates, please call the toll-free number on your member ID card or find more information here.